The project included dismantling, rigging, match marking, bubble wrapping and crating the bromine process column and associated equipment.
All equipment was fork lift ready custom crated, with vapor barriers, blocked, braced and then loaded into overseas containers and flat racks/open tops. Due to the sensitivity and value of the some of equipment, these items were required to be transported as Bulk Break in FCL (Full Container Load) and LCL (Less than Container Load) to optimize cargo loads. All freight forwarding was intimately coordinated with a third party and the R Baker & Son management team on a daily basis. R. Baker & Son continually follows the IPPC Standards for shipping.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ