Kimberly Clark - Live and Online Auction
R. Baker & Son performed the asset recovery of $4 milllion dollars worth of process equipment, which was auctioned off live at the plant and simutaniously online. The project also required plant dismantling, decommissioning of various pulp mill operations and the demolition of associated buildings at the largest pulp facility in the United States.
After the auction the rigging of equipment included, but not limited to, the following: Furnish Chest, Pulper Chest, White Water Chest, Agitators, Heat Exchanger, Conveyor System, Swing Conveyor, Shuttle Conveyor, Vertical Conveyor, Bale Press with Hydraulic Pumps, Bale Stenciller, Stacker with Hydraulic Pumps, Vertical Lift with Hydraulic Pumps, Strappers, Overhead Crane 10 Ton, Pumps for Water and Pulp, Barrier Screen, Double Wire Press, Wetlap Machine, Various Motors, Bearings, Rolls, Bio Mass, Rolling Stock, Hydraulics and Instruments, Transfer Belts, Vacuum Belt and Layboy (Entry end of Conveyor System).
The demoliton schedule included working in the following sectors; wood yard, brown stock, bleaching, wetlap, chem-prep and green liquor areas.
The successful two year project was completed earlier than expected with zero OSHA recorables.
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Trucking / Warehousing
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ