Asset / Investment Recovery
R. Baker & Son is an active member of the Investment Recovery Association. This allows us the opportunity to network with a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, which creates a large and diverse field to market surplus equipment. We are continually performing asset recovery, liquidation, and relocation services throughout the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Europe on a daily basis.
R. Baker & Son has the ability and expertise to effectively purchase and/or market our customers' reusable process and manufacture equipment. We maximize our customers' ability to recoup their assets\' highest value to substantially reduce their project costs.
In addition to surplus equipment asset recovery, scrap sales also play a significant part in offsetting project costs. R. Baker & Son handles over 100,000 tons of scrap per year affording us the opportunity to command the greatest value per ton available in the market place. This purchasing power along with 80 years in the industry proves beneficial in providing greater scrap revenue credits, which is passed on to our customers.
R. Baker and Son is a Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE). Please contact us to discuss how we can help you meet your contracting goals.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ