Selective Demolition Contractor Services
Selective Building Exterior and Interior Demolition
R. Baker and Son is a leader in providing selective demolition contractor services for both interior and exterior demolition projects. We perform selective demolition in vacant and occupied spaces including industrial facilities, manufacturing plants, transportation hubs, hospitals, military bases, power plants, pharmaceuticals, schools / universities, government institutions and the private and commercial sector.
R. Baker & Son utilizes in-house OSHA trained dismantlers to perform any type of interior or selective demolition project. Our team understands, and is experienced in working in occupied biuildings while minimizing sound, vibration and dust levels, with little or no disruption to employees.
We approach each selective demolition project with attention to safety, detail, and schedule. With over 80 years of experience in the demolition and dismantlement industry, we have successfully performed numerous complex selective demolition projects.
R. Baker and Son is a Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise (M/WBE).
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ