Dismantling Contractor Services
R. Baker & Son, a Minority and Women-Owned Business Enterprise performs comprehensive turn-key industrial dismantling and demolition services.
Our highly experienced, OSHA-trained, and certified dismantling crews, have the knowledge and experience to perform all types of challenging and specialized projects; from the dismantling of a single piece of equipment to an entire plant.
R. Baker & Son utilizes in-house supervision, dismantlers, operators, and laborers, that are fully trained, licensed, and certified in their prospective trades, ensuring all work performed is with the highest regard for safety and environmental concerns. Training and certifications include forklift operations, man lift operations, crane operations, fall protection, confined space entry, hazmat, and lead awareness etc.
Safety is our number one priority on every dismantling project, as is quality control, adherence to all specifications and schedules while providing safe, quality, and cost-effective project results.
Dismantling of Equipment, Plants, Machinery and Equipment
- Decommissioning of Equipment
- Rigging and Match Marking of Items
- Machinery Moving and Transportation
- Heavy Rigging Services and Match Marking
- Complete Plant and Equipment Relocation
- Re-installation and Millwright Services
- Sales of Surplus and Obsolete Equipment
R. Baker & Son is an active member of the Investment Recovery Association, with the expertise and resources to recover value from surplus assets and reach sustainability goals. As a member of the IRA, we are involved with continually performing asset recovery, liquidation, and relocation services throughout the US, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ