Procter & Gamble Paper Pulp Mill
R. Baker & Son recently completed the total plant decommissioning of Proctor & Gamble's Paper Pulp facility in Mehoopany, PA.
R. Baker & Son utilized its 80 years of knowledge and expertise to develop and execute a comprehensive critical path for decommissioning the plant. The project included all the technical aspects of decommissioning as well as budget analysis, valuing of assets, and project cost accounting, along with an innovative approach to the liquization of the entire pulp mill facility. These efforts maximized the recovery of assets for Proctor & Gamble and minimized the financial burden of dismantling and demolition for the owner.
Prior to mobilization, and throughout the year-long decommissioning process, R. Baker & Son's persistant direct and mass marketing of the facility was bolstered by an auction sale which involved procurement and purchasing managers worldwide, assuring the owner of a good return for the facility.
R. Baker and Son utilized their multi-skilled craftsmen to perform match-marketing, dismantlement, specalized rigging, demolition and site restoration all in one package to provide P&G with a total turn-key project.
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Trucking / Warehousing
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ