Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project
R Baker & Son received, offloaded rigged set and installed 82 prefabricated pharmaceutical modular structures. Each unit measured approximately 45’(L) x 15’(W) x 15(H). Once fully constructed the completed facility transformed into a three story 80,000 square ft. fully functioning pharmaceutical manufacturing plant.
R Baker & Son was intimately involved with the detailed development of the means and methods required for the installation and erection. R Baker & Son’s management worked hand and hand with the vendors Swedish representatives throughout the development and implementation of the entire project.
After the modulars were set in place R. Baker & Son also received, rigged, set and installed additional process equipment that was too large to be shipped within the internals of the modular sections. This equipment included a lyophilizer, automated fill lines, process chiller, formulation isolation equipment, process air handlers and fluid bed dryers.
In addition, hundreds of small parts were shipped separately in overseas containers. These parts required unloading, sorting, and installation to complete the process. Final equipment setting and start up required shimming, mounting, leveling and precision laser alignment. R Baker & Son worked in conjunction with all applicable trades including but not limited to, iron workers, electricians, pipe fitters and steam fitters throughout all phases to ensure a successful project for all stake holders.
Demolition Contractors in New York
- Surgical Demolition Project - Turbine Generator - New York (NYC)
- Fulton Fish Market Dismantling / Demolition Project NY - New York, NY
- R. Baker & Son Curtain Wall Projects - New York, NY
- Port Mobil Tank Farm & Builidng Demolition - Staten Island, NY
- World Trade Center Transportation Hub Project - WTC NYC
- Restoration of the United Nations - NYC
- Kings County Hospital - Tri State Area
- JFK'S American Airlines Terminal Demolition - New York
Trucking / Warehousing
Demolition Contractors in New Jersey
- Demolition Project Makes Way for New Renaissance High School - Camden, NJ
- Demolition For New Transmission Station - Harrison, NJ
- Controlled Demolition: Asbestos Abatement
- Con Edison Close Proximity Demolition
- Merck Demolition Project - NJ - New Jersey
- Turnkey Demolition Project - Barceloneta, Puerto Rico
Plant and Machinery Movers
- United Nations: Moving The World's Treasures - Manhattan, NYC
- Facility Of The Year Award (FOYA) for Pharmadule Project - New Jersey
- Rigging Fire Truck at 9/11 Memorial Ceremony - Manhattan, NYC
- Domino Sugar: A Slice of History - Brooklyn, NY
- USS Intrepid - Manhattan, Pier 86, NYC
- Petrochemical Plant: Rigging & Dismantling - New Jersey
- Colgate Palmolive - Jersey City, NJ
- Dismantling and Rigging, Plant Relocation Project - New Jersey
- Complex Rigging in Pharmaceutical Plant - NJ